PowerStick Label Applicator . . . Materials
PowerStick label applicators (US patent 8,453,700) are specifically designed for labelling in high speed, industrial web environments. They mount directly onto web lines and apply pressure sensitive items at any location without slowing production speeds.
So what items can be applied using a PowerStick applicator?
Pressure Sensitive Materials
The PowerStick applicator applies pressure sensitive items with the following general characteristics:
- On rolls of release liner - max. diameter 20" (50cm)
- Size range, width - 3/4" to 3 3/4" (2 to 9.4 mm) and length - 3/4" to 3 1/8" (2 to 7.9 mm)
- Variety of shapes - as long as leading edge is not a sharp point
The applicator can also apply multiple-up items across your base web.
Contact us to discuss the specific details of the products you would like to apply.
Pressure Sensitive Items that PowerStick can Apply
- Security and inventory labels (RFID, Barcode, EAS, NFC tags)
- Removable labels
- RPNs (repositionable notes)
- Multi-page booklets (ECLs)
- Scent and flavor samples
- Closures (including resealable)
- Holograms and lenticulars
- Thin, flat cards
- Other product samples on a release liner
The PowerStick label applicator can apply these items onto the fast moving webs typically found in commercial printing, packaging and inline finishing plants, producing products such as:
- Newspapers or magazines
- Paper, film or foil packaging
- Direct mail
- Bags and envelopes
- Products with adhesive components (e.g., diapers, feminine care, ECG pads, IV bags, etc.)
You can purchased these items from your local supplier or contact us for a list of possible sources.